Introducing… Chocolate Hazelnut Spread made entirely from scratch, with no additives, preservatives, or fillers. We source DuChilly hazelnuts directly from the Holmquist Orchard in Lynden, Washington and make our very own hazelnut butter right in our factory. We take that butter and mix it for days in our mélanugeur with organic cane sugar, our roasted cocoa nibs and natural cocoa powder, both made with beans sourced directly from farmers in Davao, Philippines. It’s Bean to Jar™ and we are the only chocolate makers in the U.S. making it from scratch!
- A few ways to add Chocolate Hazelnut Spread to your life:
- Spread on toast, bananas... even bacon with sea salt!
- Fill pastries, cakes, or donuts
- Blend in a milkshake
- Swirl in muffins
- Melt for a fruit dip
- Drizzle on oatmeal
- Mix with goat cheese or brie and spread on crusty baguette
- Eat with a spoon out of the jar
Net Weight: 6.5 ounces
“I have a new favorite. I can vouch that it is delicious…decadent.” —Kylie Minogue, Style.com