Cocoa nibs are the inside of the cocoa bean (before it is ground and made to chocolate). Ours are single origin and roasted to perfection. Containing zero sugar, our Roasted Cocoa Nibs are a natural source of flavanol antioxidants. These antioxidants are measured by an ORAC (OxygenRadical Absorbance Capacity) rating. The high ORAC rating corresponds with the high antioxidant power of the food. Our roasted cocoa nibs have an ORAC rating of about 570 per gram, compared with blueberries that have a mere rating of 24! The origin of the Nibs will vary depending on availability. Our healthy and delicious nibs are Certified Kosher Pareve, vegan and gluten free.
- A few ways to add Roasted Cocoa Nibs to your life:
- Add to your favorite smoothie or green juice
- Blend into yogurt
- Sprinkle on salads, cereal, granola and more
- Mix nibs with agave nectar or honey and enjoy
- Grab a handful and eat on the go! Nibs are perfect for eating on their own!
Net Weight: 170 grams
As seen in InStyle magazine