We handcraft this critically acclaimed drinking chocolate with cocoa beans sourced directly from farmers in Cortes, Honduras plus organic cane sugar—that’s it! Ground into small morsels that are easy for melting, simply combine these real morsels of dark chocolate with heated milk or heavy cream. Serve in a demitasse or cortado cup and voila— an indulgent and deeply flavorful sipping chocolate!
WANT TO ENJOY OUR SIPPING CHOCOLATE IN THE SUMMER?
Chilled Sipping Chocolate
Yields 4.5 oz (1 serving)
What You'll Need:
1. 30g Askinosie Sipping Chocolate
2. 20g Hot Water
3. 60g Half & Half
4. Cocktail Shaker
1. Put the chocolate morsels into a small volume glass (A Gibraltar or Cortado would work nicely) and add 20g of hot water.
2. Stir the chocolate/water mixture until all chocolate has dissolved and the mixture has a glassy appearance.
3. Slowly whisk in 60g of Half & Half.
4. After the Half & Half is fully integrated, pour the mixture into a cocktail shaker and shake with 1/4 cup of ice.
5. Shake for about 10 seconds, then strain drink into the small volume glass. Serve!
This rich sipping chocolate is Certified Kosher D.E., vegan and gluten free.
Net Weight: 170 grams
“...pure, satiny ganache. The bittersweet chocolate is intense and brooding, brightened with hint of sandalwood and spice.” —The Wall Street Journal