This container includes 170 grams of roasted cocoa nibs.
Our Roasted Cocoa Nibs are a natural source of flavanol antioxidants. These antioxidants are measured by an ORAC (OxygenRadical Absorbance Capacity) rating. The high ORAC rating corresponds with the high antioxidant power of the food.
Download the nutrition facts.
13 Ways to Add Nibs to Your Life
1. Add nibs to a cocoa or fruit flavored smoothie
2. Mix agave nectar or honey to nibs and enjoy
3. Put nibs in a little baggy tied with a pretty bow and hide them in your
spouse's suitcase as a surprise for his or her next trip
4. Pour nibs over ice cream for extra flavor
5. Blend nibs into yogurt
6. Put nibs in brownies
7. Use nibs as fish bait or as a quick snack in your deer stand
8. Use nibs as natural chocolate chips in cookies
9. Sprinkle nibs on granola
10. Sprinkle nibs on cereal
11. Add nibs to salad
12. Eat nibs plain
13. Buy nibs in kilo quantities and when the police stop and ask you if you have
anything in your trunk, you can proudly say “Officer, I have 10 kilos of South American nibs in my trunk.”